Then, order here…
For a customized quote please use this contact form and include the information from the results section of the form.
Or you can figure it out on your own:
- Square or rectangular container: width x length x height = Volume
- Circular and Oval containers: 1/2 diameter (radius) squared x 3.14 x height = Volume
Converting to Cubic feet: Use The Magic Number – 1,728
This is the number of cubic inches in 1 cubic foot (12″ x 12″ x 12″).
Skids contain 10 bags on a single skid for better pricing and less shipping costs. Use this option if you need more than 4 large cartons but less than a truckload.
Example 1: How much Sylvacurl is needed to fill 200 boxes that each measure 4″ x 8″ x 20″?
- 4 x 8 x 20 = 640 cubic inches x 200 boxes = 128,000 cu/in
- 128,000 divided by 1728 = 74 cu/ft of Sylvacurl.
- 74/10 = 7.4 and round up
- So you would need 8 large cartons, 8 bags, or 1 skid
Example 2: How much Sylvacurl is needed to fill 500 baskets that measure 6″ in diameter by 6″ high?
- (1/2*6″)^2 x 3.14 x 6″ = 169.56 cu/in x 500 baskets = 84,780 cu/in
- 84,780 divided by 1728 = 49 cu/ft of Sylvacurl.
- 49/10 = 4.9 and round up
- So you would need 5 bags or 5 large cartons!
These formulas should help you to determine exactly how much Sylvacurl you need.
If you are still having trouble figuring out how much to use, please don’t hesitate to contact us.